Colorbond Steel Roofing
In Australia, roofing materials usually fall into one of two possibilities: concrete roof tiles: or corrugated metal roofing with a bonded paint finish (known as Colorbond, or CB).
The concept of bonding paint to a galvanized base originated in Chicago, and was further developed in Australia into a product that has remarkable corrosion resistance and is aesthetically appealing: Colorbond©. It comes in many standard colors and is resistant to the elements. Zincalume roofing carries a 15 year Manufacturers warranty and Colorbond roofs would have up to 25 year manufacturers warranty.
Here are some common advantages of Colorbond roofing:
- The most important benefit of Colorbоnd roofs is they don’t require much maintenance work and you don’t need to paint the roof in order to keep it looking its best.
- This material is ideal for any kind and shape of building and you can use for the both industrial and commercial purposes.
- Its applications have very few limitations.
- In locations where it rains regularly, a pitched Colorbond roof is the ideal option to keep the property safe from moisture related damage.
- This roof requires minimal installation time. It can usually be done within a few hours or days depending on the roof’s size.
- Colorbond is the best cost effective available material that still fulfills all requirements.
- Even when there is some damage to this roofing, its hassle free and quick to repair or replace a damaged sheet.
Colorbond Colour Palette